Traumatic Brain Injury
Westcoast Radioogy provides cutting-edge technology in the diagnostic radiology arena in the Tampa Bay area, with the interpretations being provided by Dr. Mark K. Herbst, M.D., PH.D., who has highly specialized trauma experience, extensive expertise in the medic-legal field and images and prepares multimedia reports for our TBI studies.
Dr. Mark K. Herbst, M.D., PH.D.
- Radiologist, expert in imaging patient brain trauma, lectures nationally
- Well known in the legal profession
- Excellent provider of definitive testimony when needed
Ability to mesh medical and legal information to come to a conclusive result for the patient
- Developed a detail model to correlate all 3 modalities, 3T MRI, CT, Pet Scans, individually and simultaneously for optimum results
- Dividing the brain into multiple sections, analyzing each area with all 3 modalities, scheduled same day and acquired at same slice thickness
- Involves up to 10-12 hours of time consuming and precise analysis and interpretation by Dr. Herbst
- Demonstrating subtle positive findings that may have been overlooked previously